AIAD, in collaboration with the University Institute of European Studies (IUSE), the University of Bologna, the LS Lexjus Sinacta Law Firm and the International Training Centre of ILO, presents the Executive Course on International contracts in Aerospace industry. The course aims to strengthen the knowledge of participants in the international contracts in the aerospace industry, in the negotiation techniques, in the examination of the main contract terms, in the resolution of potential disputes.
The course is recommended for:
- Professionals and Manager of the aerospace industry;
- In house Lawyers / General Counsels.
The lectures of the Executive Course are highly qualified and have many years of experience in the reference industry.
- DURATION: 27 June – 2 July, (09:00/13:00 – 14:00/18:00)
- LANGUAGES OF THE COURSE: Italian and English
- LOCATION: Campus Luigi Einaudi, Lungo Dora Siena 100, 10153 Turin, Italy
- REGISTRATION on: http://intranetp.itcilo.org/STF/A9510106/en
- INFO AND DETAILED PROGRAM on: http://icaai.iuse.it/
In collaboration with: